Moko-Young's Factoid Firefly album on Photobucket

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

{Digital Art} Speak Life; TobyMac Portriat

This is my first portrait of a celebrity and my first art project being 18! wooo yay me!
Sketch One - Bigger Version
This is TobyMac, he's a Christian singer (pop hiphop stuff) more famous among us kids, hah!
Sketch 2 (Edit) - Bigger Version
But anyways I've only done one other portrait, it was of a lady's daughter and I didn't post to keep the confidence. I'm new to this kinda thing and coping people and photo references are my worst nightmare. I'm wasn't going for full realism or anything but I did want it to look like him!
I guess you'd say I wanted capture his essence. I was going to outline him in the end but I forgot so...oops! L0L


Anyways...Enjoy!




Bigger Version





Bigger Version

Programs used:



  • MyPaint
  • GIMP
  • HyperCam
  • Windows Movie Maker


Photo Reference


My video of this is going to be a little odd, I put the sketch in the wrong spot in the middle of the video, but it took so long to export that I didn't want to wait until tomorrow to upload it so I stuck with this version. - It also skips a lot of stuff, the laptop I use to draw on was getting laggy with MyPaint, GIMP, HyperCam and  Media player all at once so I turned HyperCam off.






May God Bless You, Your Family, Friend; Along With The Health Of Yourself, Family, Friends, And All Who Know You. ~ Amen


~ Firefly


Useful Links:
Would You Like To See More Of My Drawings? Click here.
Would You Like To Read My Blog Posts? Take A Look At The Official Blog Archive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please when commenting take note of the "Posting Guidelines" page listed on the top of this blog. This insures that your comment will be seen by others and not just me when I'm doing comment moderation. Have a nice day! :D