Moko-Young's Factoid Firefly album on Photobucket

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

{Mixed - Digital Art] Drawing an Old Friend!

This is Renn Mei (yes spelled the same as my Rabbit like Character "Mei"), she also has an older sister Kohana, and a best friend Kano! I used to draw her and them a lot when I was younger (Going on 4 years now! >.<!!!). I've been thinking about drawing her again to see how my style has matured a bit but still keeping her original design intact!

The line art was drawn on paper and tweaked in GIMP, and I did all my coloring in GIMP.
 
Enjoy!

Renn Torso - 3-1/2 years old
Renn and Kano - about 4 years old!


So, here's Renn!
I suppose she grew up too. 
But her clothing style is exactly the same! If nothing matches it's fine, it's part of her personality to mix and match.

Line art - Bigger Version
Colored Bigger Version

New:



May God Bless You, Your Family, Friend; Along With The Health Of Yourself, Family, Friends, And All Who Know You. ~ Amen


~ Firefly


Useful Links:
Would You Like To See More Of My Drawings? Click here.
Would You Like To Read My Blog Posts? Take A Look At The Official Blog Archive.


Have A Question?
Ask The Firefly!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please when commenting take note of the "Posting Guidelines" page listed on the top of this blog. This insures that your comment will be seen by others and not just me when I'm doing comment moderation. Have a nice day! :D