Moko-Young's Factoid Firefly album on Photobucket

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Special Shout-Out To: We Draw Animals

Upon being given special permission I'm going to both give a shout-out and put in my "Programs and People I Recommend" side bar this website!


http://www.wedrawanimals.com/


"We Draw Animals" has at this moment around 200 hundred tutorials on drawing different animals, it goes from the level to a young child around the age of 4 up to the average person who wants to learn how to draw animal figures. It ranges quite far touching on fish, insects, mammals, and more! - The website also provides some "Fun Facts" about the animal you're about to draw to add some extra fun and flare!

I hope you enjoy and learn from the site as much I do!

Link can be quickly found in the side bar of the blog.

We Draw Animals Facebook
We Draw Animals Official Web Site



~ God Bless ~

~ Firefly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please when commenting take note of the "Posting Guidelines" page listed on the top of this blog. This insures that your comment will be seen by others and not just me when I'm doing comment moderation. Have a nice day! :D