Moko-Young's Factoid Firefly album on Photobucket

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

[Traditional Art] Kitten - Following a tutorial

[Traditional Art] Kitten - Following a tutorial

 I got a sudden urge to try and follow the How to Draw a Kitten: Narrated Step by Step by Mark Crilley so this is my result...Not nearly as good as his but considering realism isn't my thing I think I did okay. 


Enjoy!

Materials Used:


HB Pencil
Black Prismacolor
White gel pen (but you can't see it, saddly) 
12x18 Bienfang Middlesex sketch pad (about a 3rd the page)
Piece of tissue - for blending.


May God Bless You, Your Family and Friends; Along with the health of yourself and all who know you. ~ Amen


~ Firefly


Useful Links:
Would You Like To See More Of My Drawings? Click here.
Would You Like To Read My Blog Posts? Take A Look At The Official Blog Archive.


Have A Question?

1 comment:

Please when commenting take note of the "Posting Guidelines" page listed on the top of this blog. This insures that your comment will be seen by others and not just me when I'm doing comment moderation. Have a nice day! :D