Moko-Young's Factoid Firefly album on Photobucket

Sunday, June 30, 2013

[Traditional Art] Garden Beauty

This painting/drawing is on watercolor paper, something I only used a few times before, the first time it was pretty awful, the other two were alright but nothing to write home about; Oddly nearly every painting/drawing on watercolor paper has been for my mother...Anyways, this took me probably about 12-13 hours to paint, I hope you people enjoy it!

Enjoy!

Time Taken: Approx 12-13 hours.




Materials:

Pencils:

15 Prismacolor
5 Crayola
5 EK Memory
6 Other

Total: 31


Markers:

9 RoseArt
4 Sharpie
2 Crayola

Total: 15

Paints:

6 Fine Touch Tube Paint
5 Sakura Koi Tube Paint
Crayola and off Brand tray paint
Poster Board Paint
White Acrylic Paint
Total: 15-ish


Pens:

B Prismacolor Pen
White Sakura Gelly Roll Pen

Total: 2

Brushes:

1, 3, 6 – Paintbrushes
Random cheap plastic brush that I ended up no liking.

Total: 4

Other:

HB Drawing Pencil - Sketch
Colorless Blender-Pencil – Blending Colors for the Colored Pencils
Kneadable Eraser – Erasing sketch lines I didn't like that were big
Pencil Sharpener
11 X 15 Watercolor Paper


Total:5


May God Bless You, Your Family, Friends; along with the health of yourself, family and all who know you. ~ Amen

~ Firefly


Useful Links:
Would You Like To See More Of My Drawings? Click here.
Would You Like To Read My Blog Posts? Take A Look At The Official Blog Archive.


Have A Question?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please when commenting take note of the "Posting Guidelines" page listed on the top of this blog. This insures that your comment will be seen by others and not just me when I'm doing comment moderation. Have a nice day! :D