Moko-Young's Factoid Firefly album on Photobucket

Sunday, June 23, 2013

The Firefly Is Almost At 1,700 Page Views!

Just a quick yippee semi announcement!


This blog has almost reached the 1,700 page views since April - Now, Granted it's not a whole lot for about 2 and a half months but dang it I'm happy! xD



Thank you for all the views thus far, I hope I keep being useful, entertaining and informative!

Please remember to support the blog by clicking the Google +1 button if you are able to and sharing this blog with other artists you know!


May God Bless You, Your Family, Friends; Along With The Health Of Yourself, Family, And All Who Know You. ~ Amen


~ Firefly

2 comments:

Please when commenting take note of the "Posting Guidelines" page listed on the top of this blog. This insures that your comment will be seen by others and not just me when I'm doing comment moderation. Have a nice day! :D