Moko-Young's Factoid Firefly album on Photobucket

Saturday, June 1, 2013

The Firefly Has Gotten A Makeover!

I've updated the site to be more organized, and interesting.


No longer are the blog posts for asking me questions and all archives posted as blog posts but I've created pages to do that instead, including a new "About" and "Posting Guideline (coming soon)" page  housing my introduction post plus a little extra explanation.

Note: I tried to update the links on previous posts, but due to lag some of them might not have updated.

Some might think the old theme was nicer, and I agree with you, but I prefer the tab look on this theme, it looks more professional to me. I hope the new look doesn't turn repeating viewer off but I think this is for the best in the long run.

Please continue to enjoy my blog, and remember like me with Google plus and other functions with the other social networks, and follow me if you have a Google account!





May God Bless You, Your Family, Friends; Along With The Health Of Yourself, Family, And All That Know You. ~ Amen


~ Firefly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please when commenting take note of the "Posting Guidelines" page listed on the top of this blog. This insures that your comment will be seen by others and not just me when I'm doing comment moderation. Have a nice day! :D