Moko-Young's Factoid Firefly album on Photobucket

Sunday, June 30, 2013

[Traditional Art] Candy Dancer

Here's a little dancer girl, she's meant to be a child. I did my best to keep her flat-chested, any lumps you see up top are wrinkles from the top part of the dress!  She took me about 3 days to color, mainly because I kept stopping to take pictures for another coloring process post but I don't think I'll do it, I can't remember everything I did in order since it took so long and so much stuff! 

Anyways here she is! And you can see the inking process here.

Enjoy!

Time Taken: 3 days 


Materials:


Markers:

12 RoseArt
15 Crayola
2 Copic
2 Sharpie

Total: 31


Pencils:

14 Crayola
6 EK Memory
4 Creatology
8 Other

Total: 32

Pens:

0.1, 0.3, B - Prismacolor Assorted Markers (pens)
Sakura White Gelly Roll Pen

Total: 4


Other:
Colorless Blender Pencil - Blending colored  pencil together (Not so much though, I used no prismacolors to color with)
Kneadable eraser - Erasing sketch lines after inking.
9 x 12 Dry Media Paper


May God Bless You, Your Family, Friends; And The Health Of yourself Family and all that know you! ~ Amen


~ Firefly



Useful Links:
Would You Like To See More Of My Drawings? Click here.
Would You Like To Read My Blog Posts? Take A Look At The Official Blog Archive.


Have A Question?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please when commenting take note of the "Posting Guidelines" page listed on the top of this blog. This insures that your comment will be seen by others and not just me when I'm doing comment moderation. Have a nice day! :D