Moko-Young's Factoid Firefly album on Photobucket

Thursday, August 29, 2013

[Computer Art] Tomato - Lighting Study

This is a study of lighting, a person once told me to try to use surrounding colors to make shading seem more natural, so for this, that's what I did! It's a simple drawing, just a tomato, but it was fun!

This is also a landmark post, this will be the first post that my new animations for my videos will be seen as an intro and ending, I hope you enjoy those as well!







Programs used:
MyPaint - Art
Hyper Cam - Screen Recorder
Windows Movie Maker - Video Editing



May God Bless You, Your Family, Friend; Along With The Health Of Yourself, Family, Friends, And All Who Know You. ~ Amen

~ Firefly


Useful Links:
Would You Like To See More Of My Drawings? Click here.
Would You Like To Read My Blog Posts? Take A Look At The Official Blog Archive.


Have A Question?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please when commenting take note of the "Posting Guidelines" page listed on the top of this blog. This insures that your comment will be seen by others and not just me when I'm doing comment moderation. Have a nice day! :D