Moko-Young's Factoid Firefly album on Photobucket

Monday, August 12, 2013

WIP - Asi Ella Danza - [Traditional Art]

This is my first drawing of a girl/lady/woman from a behind type pose, needless to say this took me hours! I used Christopher Hart's "Figure it out" book for some help, and also "How to draw manga" by Katy Coope for drawing her face although the reference for the more real looking face was from C.Hart's book. None of the positions I looked at looked like this almost at all, only minor similarities. The pose is from my head! - There was nothing for how her feet should look so I had to mentally look at how the body moves and figure it out, if I tried to physically try this post I'd be broken in pieces on the floor and you'd have to sweep me up. Haha!  The board I used to draw on I've had for years, a person gave me old art stuff from when she was in collage that she had still. 
 

I still have to add details on her dress and fix up her hair until I like it better. But yeah anyways I shall shut up and get to the picture. 

Title is:  Asi Ella Danza - So she dances. I took it from Josh Groban's song title and tried to make it Spanish......Emphasis on "tried". ...Anyways shutting up now! Enjoy!

References:

Pages: 45, 57, and 90 of Christiapher Hart's "Figure it out"

Page: 27 - of Katy Coope's "How to draw manga".

Materials:
  • 15 x 20 In Illustrator board.
  • Normal Pencil
  • Knead-able Eraser
  • Electric Sharpener


Bigger Version Here. 
Post Two - Sketch Finished
Post Three - Day 1-3 Coloring - Not finished



 May God Bless You, Your Family, Friends; Along With The Health Of Yourself, Friends, And All Who Know You. ~ Amen

~ Firefly




Useful Links:
Would You Like To See More Of My Drawings? Click here.
Would You Like To Read My Blog Posts? Take A Look At The Official Blog Archive.


Have A Question?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please when commenting take note of the "Posting Guidelines" page listed on the top of this blog. This insures that your comment will be seen by others and not just me when I'm doing comment moderation. Have a nice day! :D