Moko-Young's Factoid Firefly album on Photobucket

Thursday, August 1, 2013

{Mixed - Computer Art] Sundar Laṛakī

This started off as a pencil Sketch, but I colored it in MyPaint and GIMP.
She came out alright, I don't like her mouth, it looks too stiff to me! But I love her hair, I think it came out very pretty!

Enjoy!

Time Taken: 3-4 hours (Including Sketching time)

Materials/Programs Used:








 
May God bless you, your family, friends; along with the health of yourself, family, and all who know you. ~ Amen


~ Firefly


Useful Links:
Would You Like To See More Of My Drawings? Click here.
Would You Like To Read My Blog Posts? Take A Look At The Official Blog Archive.


Have A Question?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please when commenting take note of the "Posting Guidelines" page listed on the top of this blog. This insures that your comment will be seen by others and not just me when I'm doing comment moderation. Have a nice day! :D