Moko-Young's Factoid Firefly album on Photobucket

Monday, August 19, 2013

[Traditional Art] WIP- Asi Ella Danza - Update 2:

Update 2:



The shading on her face just will not cooperate with me, I am almost finished with the dress, the colors are kinda confusing now but okay!  I also added the foundational colors for the rainbow and colored in the vines, although I think they need a little more work. I've been working a bit with a "brush on sealant" trying to get the stuff to shine a bit more. It's a little hard since every time I wet the watercolor some of it comes up, I prefer the spray sealant. So many colors....
Bigger Version

Materials used:

 Bigger Version
  • Marker
  • Watercolor Paints
  • Colored Pencils
  • Sealant
  • Pencil
  • Kneadable Eraser
  • Sharpener
  • 15 x 20 Illustration board









Post One - Start Of the Sketch (Figure only)
Post Two - Sketch Finished, With Close Up Images


May God Bless You, Your Family, Friend; Along With The Health Of Yourself, Family, Friends, And All Who Know You. ~ Amen

~ Firefly


Useful Links:
Would You Like To See More Of My Drawings? Click here.
Would You Like To Read My Blog Posts? Take A Look At The Official Blog Archive.


Have A Question?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please when commenting take note of the "Posting Guidelines" page listed on the top of this blog. This insures that your comment will be seen by others and not just me when I'm doing comment moderation. Have a nice day! :D