Moko-Young's Factoid Firefly album on Photobucket

Monday, November 18, 2013

[Tip of the Week; Week 6: Logging using HTML files (For Character Design).

Those of you who want to write a story, or want to develop characters for other purposes (game design, comics, animation) you probably want a way to organize you character profiles, and notes and the like. I know I do! And what do I do? I use HTML to make offline webpages/websites to organize my Characters. I'll admit, I haven't been diligent with writing it down in my webpages but I will show you what I mean using screenshots.

Make a simple button system and organise the webpages and connect them.
 




This is Angel's page (I need to update these pages these are all outdated) , notice that it says some things about her, along with some pictures, when I update it I'll add ideas and other things about her.
Think of it as a virtual index. These pages might seem hard to make, but it's quite simple you can download a basic HTML "template" in the downloads section that shows some of the basics and you can go to W3 schools for HTML lessons for free. - These pages use CSS too but for a basic log that's really not needed.

Bigger Version


This isn't a needed thing to do, but it can be helpful if you keep up with it.

Have fun!


~ God Bless ~

~ Firefly

P.S: Sorry for missing a week, it totally slipped past me! D:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please when commenting take note of the "Posting Guidelines" page listed on the top of this blog. This insures that your comment will be seen by others and not just me when I'm doing comment moderation. Have a nice day! :D