Moko-Young's Factoid Firefly album on Photobucket

Friday, November 8, 2013

[Traditional Art] Sette Rose Colorate

I don't know what to say but this is a drawing I did last night, it took me a few hours but I managed to do it all in one day w/o getting too bored. - Name means "Seven Colorful Roses" in Italian.
Enjoy!



Bigger Version







Colored Pencils:
Bigger Version
19 Prismacolor Premier
4 Creatology
3 Crayola
2 Other


Total: 28


Markers:
6 RoseArt
Bigger Version
17 Crayloa
2 Copic
3 Sharpie


Total: 28


Pens:
03, 05, B – Prismacolor Assorted Markers (pens)
White Gelly Roll – Sakura Brand


Total: 4


Other:
Normal Pencil, mechanical pencil - Sketching
Kneadable Eraser – Erasing Pencil lines
3/0 Paintbrush,White Craft Paint – White Highlights
9X12 Inch Sketch Pad -Dry media paper


 
May God Bless You, Your Family, Friend; Along With The Health Of Yourself, Family, Friends, And All Who Know You. ~ Amen


~ Firefly


Useful Links:
Would You Like To See More Of My Drawings? Click here.
Would You Like To Read My Blog Posts? Take A Look At The Official Blog Archive.


Have A Question?
Ask The Firefly!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please when commenting take note of the "Posting Guidelines" page listed on the top of this blog. This insures that your comment will be seen by others and not just me when I'm doing comment moderation. Have a nice day! :D