Moko-Young's Factoid Firefly album on Photobucket

Monday, November 11, 2013

[Traditional Art] Volar Al Cielos

Bigger Version
I painted this, this after noon!  -I used almost ENTIRELY children's art supplies! Only thing I'd say wasn't "child's" art stuff was the Prismacolor pen to outline and white paint I used, but it's normal craft paint and semi better quality white watercolor paint. I only used 2 colored pencils, this is mostly child's watercolor paint and crayola markers. - I drew it too close to the perforated edges of the watercolor paper pad........So it's a little cut off on the edge.

The Title means "Fly to the heavens" in Spanish.

The wings represent freedom, the roses represent love, the ladybugs represent hope (a personal thought of ladybugs), purple is royalty (heaven's "ruler"); The patch's pattern it supposed to be musical notes but it's kinda hard to tell, and the tassel like trim also makes me think of royalty



 Enjoy!



Bigger Version

Materials:

 Paint and Markers:


  • 2 Faber-Castell Watercolor Pencils
  • Crayola and Family Dollar (dollar store) watercolor paints
  • 20 Crayola  Washable Markers 
  • Niji White watercolor paint
  • White Craft Paint

Other:

  • 2 Crayola colored pencils
  • B Prismacolor marker (pen)
  • White Pen



Bigger Version


May God Bless You, Your Family, Friend; Along With The Health Of Yourself, Family, Friends, And All Who Know You. ~ Amen


~ Firefly

Useful Links:
Would You Like To See More Of My Drawings? Click here.
Would You Like To Read My Blog Posts? Take A Look At The Official Blog Archive.


Have A Question?
Ask The Firefly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please when commenting take note of the "Posting Guidelines" page listed on the top of this blog. This insures that your comment will be seen by others and not just me when I'm doing comment moderation. Have a nice day! :D