Moko-Young's Factoid Firefly album on Photobucket

Monday, November 18, 2013

[Concept Art] Furry Friends

I'm thinking about bringing the furry friends characters back again! So these are my concept sheets.

These were simply colored as to get many drawings done fast, I drew each picture one at a time, so was: Sketch>Ink>Color - Next drawing - Repeat.

Used a Normal Pencil and a Mechanical pencil for sketching, 03, 05 pens from Prismacolor for inking, and Crayola markers to color, 1 copic for the very light purple.

Enjoy! 





 










May God Bless You, Your Family, Friend; Along With The Health Of Yourself, Family, Friends, And All Who Know You. ~ Amen


~ Firefly


Useful Links:
Would You Like To See More Of My Drawings? Click here.
Would You Like To Read My Blog Posts? Take A Look At The Official Blog Archive.


Have A Question?
Ask The Firefly!


2 comments:

  1. Commented on GimpChat already, but they are very cute! You really have an eye for creating characters :)

    ReplyDelete

Please when commenting take note of the "Posting Guidelines" page listed on the top of this blog. This insures that your comment will be seen by others and not just me when I'm doing comment moderation. Have a nice day! :D