Moko-Young's Factoid Firefly album on Photobucket

Saturday, September 21, 2013

New Download: How to Shade and Add Lighting 5 Different Ways in GIMP

New Download: How to Shade and Add Lighting 5 Different Ways in GIMP
Note: Re-posting and linking to my download is fully welcomed, but do not take credit for making it.

Introducing a new PDF downloadable from The Factoid Firefly!

Download


16 pages, 5 chapters, full color images and step by step instructions on adding lighting and shadows in GIMP. - These are 5 ways I do it I don't say these are the only ways and encourage you to play around yourself.

Enjoy!

May God Bless You, Your Family, Friend; Along With The Health Of Yourself, Family, Friends, And All Who Know You. ~ Amen


~ Firefly



Useful Links:

Would You Like To See All The Downloads I Have To Offer? Click Following Link For The Official Downloads Page
Would You Like To See My Drawings? Click here.

Have A Question?
Ask The Firefly!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please when commenting take note of the "Posting Guidelines" page listed on the top of this blog. This insures that your comment will be seen by others and not just me when I'm doing comment moderation. Have a nice day! :D