Moko-Young's Factoid Firefly album on Photobucket

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

{Digital Art} Origa - Portrait Tribute, May She Rest In Peace.

Well, it's been a while since I attempted a portrait, and well, this time this is more of a tribute...
Origa, to those who don't know who she is, is a singer from Russia, she's best known for singing opening songs in the Ghost in the Shell anime franchise, but she also has her own music...Well, I found out last week that had she passed away a few months ago from lung cancer. Often times I see a famous person died and they were old, so it's sad but in a way expected. In her case it was a bit more surprising as  she was only 44 years old. She had a lovely majestic voice and I highly recommend her different styles of music.

So R.I.P Origa, I hope you are in peace now.
Thank You for your music.













Note: I exported this video twice to fix issues and I forgot to change the name of the song at the end of the video. The name of the Song is Rain by Origa.




The text is the lyrics to one of her songs in Russian. I have put lyrics to a song of a person I'm drawing in the background of their portraits.



May God Bless You, Your Family, The Health OF Yourself, Family, And All That Know You. ~ Amen


~ Firefly




Useful Links:

Want so see more of my art? Visit the Official Factoid Firefly Art Archive Here.
All My Factoids Can Be Found At the Official Blog Archive Here.

Have A Question?
Ask The Firefly!

3 comments:

Please when commenting take note of the "Posting Guidelines" page listed on the top of this blog. This insures that your comment will be seen by others and not just me when I'm doing comment moderation. Have a nice day! :D