Moko-Young's Factoid Firefly album on Photobucket

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Some Practices and Stuffs...

Here are some more practices and drawings. I'll post something more interesting than this soon I have a few tutorials I have to follow and I got some game updates. Enjoy!



Sketched with pencil, inked with a pilot pen and a sharpie, and colored with soft pastels.
(ignore the faded stuff that's on the next page of my book)





I dunno, I just got the urge to draw a watermelon! LoL!
Oil Pastel and baby oil (a little white paint for highlights). - Mixed Media Paper


 Oil Pastel and Colored Pencil. - Sketch Paper



This is a concept for a textless picture book that I was going to do. - Watercolor pencils and ink. Sketched with a normal pencil. - Mixed Media Paper


This was supposed to be a drawing but I don't like it so I'll call it a practice. I learned the Elephant from a book I had to figure out how to draw the girl. - Watercolor (pan and pencil) and ink. Sketched with a normal pencil.  - Mixed Media Paper




 Colored Pencil and baby oil, sketched in a normal pencil and inked with a brown fine-liner. - Mixed Media Paper


 Soft Pastel and colored pencil with baby oil on a pencil sketch. - Watercolor Paper.




May God Bless You, Your Family, The Health OF Yourself, Family, And All That Know You. ~ Amen


~ Firefly



Useful Links:

Want so see more of my art? Visit the Official Factoid Firefly Art Archive Here.
All My Factoids Can Be Found At the Official Blog Archive Here.

Have A Question?
Ask The Firefly!

2 comments:

Please when commenting take note of the "Posting Guidelines" page listed on the top of this blog. This insures that your comment will be seen by others and not just me when I'm doing comment moderation. Have a nice day! :D