Moko-Young's Factoid Firefly album on Photobucket

Friday, March 21, 2014

[Traditional Art] Some learning sketches.

A few drawings I did over the past month and a half, the dates aren't all right but I put it all on the same day so I forgot to make the different dates....Anyways here they are!


Enjoy!


These are 2 poses in Christopher Hart's "figure it out" how to draw bodies book, I tried to draw them only in my own character.

Bigger Version


 This one is from following this tutorial by Mark Crilley.
 I used a few colored Prismacolor colored pencils to color it along with a few crayola markers.

Bigger Version


 These are from this tutorial also from Mark Crilley, only I changed a bit to be more "my" style than a pure manga style. - I used prismacolor pencils to outline and color; not the prettiest coloring job but it wasn't meant to be "good".

Bigger Version


This is a watercolor ONLY drawing, minus the pencil I used to sketch. 

Bigger Version

And a few emotions from Tilly!

Bigger Version




May God Bless You, Your Family, Friend; Along With The Health Of Yourself, Family, Friends, And All Who Know You. ~ Amen


~ Firefly

Useful Links:

Would You Like To See More Of My Drawings? Click here.
Would You Like To Read My Blog Posts? Take A Look At The Official Blog Archive.
Have A Question?
Ask The Firefly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please when commenting take note of the "Posting Guidelines" page listed on the top of this blog. This insures that your comment will be seen by others and not just me when I'm doing comment moderation. Have a nice day! :D