Moko-Young's Factoid Firefly album on Photobucket

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

{Digital Art} Drawing With Factoid - Splash Screen!

I'm working on a step program in GameMaker for drawing tutorials, It's called "Drawing With Factoid"! Factoid is the little guy in the beginning and endings of my timelapse videos, he's essentially the mascot of this blog. - This took me nearly and entire day to make ( of course being distracted by Treasure Planet and Atlantis would make things go slow, dang you megashare and your free streaming) but in the end I'm quite happy with it! And I love how the lighting turned out.

Bigger Version


May God Bless You, Your Family, Friend; Along With The Health Of Yourself, Family, Friends, And All Who Know You. ~ Amen


~ Firefly


Useful Links:

Would You Like To See More Of My Drawings? Click here.
Would You Like To Read My Blog Posts? Take A Look At The Official Blog Archive.


Have A Question?
Ask The Firefly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please when commenting take note of the "Posting Guidelines" page listed on the top of this blog. This insures that your comment will be seen by others and not just me when I'm doing comment moderation. Have a nice day! :D