Moko-Young's Factoid Firefly album on Photobucket

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

{Offcial Announcement} The Factoid Firefly's First Drawing Tutorial Program

Offcial Announcement} The Factoid Firefly's First Drawing Tutorial Program


I unofficially announced that the Factoid Firefly has a new "game" in the works in This Post, well now it's an official announcement that "Drawing with Factoid" is in the works!

In this program which will be made in GameMaker you will be able to pick out different drawings to learn how to draw and you will be taken at your own pace, step by step until the end with factoid as your guide. It will be made only in English, but after I finish it I may consider making a Spanish version (wish Translation help).


Here's A Short Video Preview:





I hope you all keep on coming!






May God Bless You, Your Family, Friend; Along With The Health Of Yourself, Family, Friends, And All Who Know You. ~ Amen


~ Firefly
Useful Links:
Would You Like To Read More Blog Posts Similar To This One? Take A Look At The Official Blog Archive.
Would You Like To See My Drawings? Click here.
Have A Question?
Ask The Firefly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please when commenting take note of the "Posting Guidelines" page listed on the top of this blog. This insures that your comment will be seen by others and not just me when I'm doing comment moderation. Have a nice day! :D