Moko-Young's Factoid Firefly album on Photobucket

Monday, January 13, 2014

{Digital} Love Knows When

First art post this year, w00t!

This is a bit of a parable, it looks as though I'm saying love knows when to stop "loving", in other words it looks like I'm saying there's a time to stop loving, is it? Answer on the bottom for what this really means.

Made in GIMP, Recorded with HyperCam.

Bigger Version







May God Bless You, Your Family, Friend; Along With The Health Of Yourself, Family, Friends, And All Who Know You. ~ Amen


~ Firefly




Useful Links:
Would You Like To See More Of My Drawings? Click here.
Would You Like To Read My Blog Posts? Take A Look At The Official Blog Archive.


Have A Question?
Ask The Firefly!

Answer (Highlight with your mouse to see better):
Love knows when to stop when an argument gets hostile, Love knows when to not succumb to pressure and Love will not give that pressure to begin with (drift taken?), Love knows when to let a person learn on their own, Love is there when you get hurt to comfort you even if what happened could have been avoided. Love knows, when to stop.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful work. Not sure if I thought of it correctly but I was thinking more of a damaged relationship. I took this from the heart almost being beyond repair and the crumbling 'O'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting! Glad you liked it thank you for the comment! :3

      Delete

Please when commenting take note of the "Posting Guidelines" page listed on the top of this blog. This insures that your comment will be seen by others and not just me when I'm doing comment moderation. Have a nice day! :D