Moko-Young's Factoid Firefly album on Photobucket

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

{Digital Art} Jesús Adrián Romero - Portrait

This is my newest digi-painting! I couldn't paint anything for weeks, but I finally got something!
This is Jesús Adrián Romero - a "Cantante Cristiano", Christian Singer from Mexico, He's got a lovely voice and very good songs both lyrical and musical!

This is my attempt to draw/paint him, I wasn't going for realism at all just so you can tell it's him...I don't know that I did that unfortunately but it did come out good as a male drawing nonetheless...at least I think so! xD

Sooo here it is!


Programs used:

MyPaint
GIMP
HyperCam


References:

Screenshots taken from "El Aire De Tu Casa" Official Music Video, I couldn't find a picture of him smiling so I had to get one myself!


 

Here's my Result:


I think I made him look a lot younger than he is but oh wells...I don't think anyone would argue with looking younger. 
Bigger Version





May God Bless You, Your Family, Friend; Along With The Health Of Yourself, Family, Friends, And All Who Know You. ~ Amen


~ Firefly


Useful Links:
Would You Like To See More Of My Drawings? Click here.
Would You Like To Read My Blog Posts? Take A Look At The Official Blog Archive.


Have A Question?
Ask The Firefly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please when commenting take note of the "Posting Guidelines" page listed on the top of this blog. This insures that your comment will be seen by others and not just me when I'm doing comment moderation. Have a nice day! :D