Moko-Young's Factoid Firefly album on Photobucket

Friday, May 10, 2013

Review 2; NotePad++ Coding and Web Development Tool – Is it good for beginners?

Review 2; NotePad++ Coding and Web Development Tool – Is it good for beginners?


Okay so maybe it's not a literal art program but still it's very useful and it's free! Besides, have you seen some of the websites people make? It's pure poetry, an artistic feat! Okay maybe I'm over exaggerating just a wee bit there...Anyways, this will be a review on NotePad++, hopefully it'll be useful!


What is NotePad++?


NotePad++ is a free coding tool , designed for Windows OS used to compile and write codes (not create a new language) for website construction and other types of coding, it has a 53 different language capability including the following:

  • C++
  • CSS
  • Flash Action Script
  • HTML
  • Java Script
  • Java
  • PHP
  • Python
  • SQL
  • XML

It also has a multiple code integration used to use HTML and CSS for example in the same document instead of two documents and linking the CSS to the HTML (Not limited to CSS and HTML), though linking is still possible.

Usefulness:


NotePad++ has many tools, which to be honest I haven't used, I'm very n00b with building websites but in a way it helps to show beginners that it's easier for us nubs! The main thing that I find attractive with it is the interface, coding is possible with normal notepad but notepad ++ has an interface that highlights and color codes things so you can tell if something is working or not.

It shows:

  • The number of lines,
  • Highlights the line you are working on,
  • Shows broken links and codes
  • And much more!

As apposed to normal notepad that has nothing other than font change and the find option. 

You can also make scripts for programs like GIMP as well. 

How good is it for beginning web developers?


It's very beginner friendly and makes it easier to organize codes, divs, and other coding endeavors.
Of course you will need a web-coding reference at the very least like this to know how to build a website. Other references are available online.

Plugins and Resources:


Here's the official page for Resources and Plugins from the NotePad++ website here.
Other Links from The Official Website here

The Official Website:



Ending Comments:


I highly recommend NotePad++ for anybody who wants start web development, ecspecialy beginners!

I rate it a full 5/5 stars!


Have Fun Web developing and Coding!

My God Bless You, your Family, Friends, Your Health and the Health of Your Family and all that know you. ~ Amen



~ Firefly

Have A Question?

18 comments:

  1. Anonymous5/23/2013

    It just a great tool and as you say it’s really very helpful for the beginners. The way you describe this tool is very good and very easy to understand it.

    phoenix database design professional

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm glad you liked my review!

      Delete
  2. that's really very amazing. I really liked this post. Its really a helpful blog. Keep sharing such more posts. i will be waiting for more posts. Thanks
    Web Designing In Pakistan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh!! Thank you! I'm Glad you find it helpful, I hope you continue to enjoy the blog!

      ~ God Bless ~

      ~ Firefly

      Delete
  3. Great Post ...Thanks for your great information, the contents are quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.
    Also visit my page

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought I responded to this...I guess not! Sorry about that!
    I'm glad you liked my post! Thank you for reading! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. I've never heard of that application!
      Thank you for reading my article all the same! :>

      Delete
  6. Thanks a lot for sharing. You have done a brilliant job. Your article is truly relevant to my study at this moment, and I am really happy I discovered your website. However, I would like to see more details about this topic. I'm going to keep coming back here.

    Domain Registration

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! :>
      Which subject are you referring to? Web Development or the Program itself?
      I'm glad you enjoyed the article! :D

      Delete
  7. This is very interesting, You are an excessively professional blogger. I've joined your rss feed and sit up for in the hunt for more of your fantastic post. Additionally, I have shared your website in my social networks
    How I can Create YouTube Channel?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, thank you very much! :D
      This is my first blog so I wasn't sure if I wrote this well or not, I'm glad you think well of my post! :D And thank you very much for the shares!

      I'll be posting something new soon!

      God bless!

      ~ Firefly :3

      Delete
  8. Thanks for sharing the web development tools here. Keep up the good work. All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad you found it helpful! I'm not sure what else I could cover but if I think of something I might give it a go! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm glad to be of service and that you enjoy the website! :3

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would like to see more details about this topic. I'm going to keep coming back here.
    Best Website Design

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous11/11/2015

    If truth be told informative and valuable detail is here.Website maker

    ReplyDelete

Please when commenting take note of the "Posting Guidelines" page listed on the top of this blog. This insures that your comment will be seen by others and not just me when I'm doing comment moderation. Have a nice day! :D