Moko-Young's Factoid Firefly album on Photobucket

Saturday, April 30, 2016

New Drawings/Paintings!

In this post here are a few paintings and drawings.

These 2 are "sketches". The first one I was experimenting with putting down color first without a sketch then inking over the top of it, the second one I was testing how things would look if they were all outlined in blue. Both are colored in watercolor, the second one also has crayola marker blended in.



 This one is watercolor, small bits of children's acrylic paint, lots of watercolor, colored pencil, some soft pastel, white pen, and before coloring the while image was outlined in brown ink.


This one is just pen.


I hope you enjoyed these pictures!

~ God Bless ~

~ Firefly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please when commenting take note of the "Posting Guidelines" page listed on the top of this blog. This insures that your comment will be seen by others and not just me when I'm doing comment moderation. Have a nice day! :D