Moko-Young's Factoid Firefly album on Photobucket

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Few drawings...again!

I haven't had a whole lot of inspiration, and also been working on my game so it's been hard to really draw and do that but I have gotten a few little things drawn so....here it goes....Enjoy!

This is ink and watercolor pencils along with normal watercolor, it's on 90lb mixed media paper and there was no previous sketch....the real practice here was to draw something without a sketch. - This actually took like 2 or 3 hours..something like that.





This  drawing is  done in soft pastel and prismacolor colored pencils. I also used erasers a lot to erase smudging and making highlights and stuff; this did have a previous sketch. I'm pretty happy how it turned out. This is also on my mixed media paper. I used cotton swabs, and a colorless blender pencil to blend, and of course nothing like old fashioned finger blending.




This here was done on watercolor paper. I did a small thumbnail sketch first so I'd know what I'm doing...or at least a basic idea. I haven't drawn a character in a long time so it was actually a little difficult to do. I sketched with a normal pencil, inked with an ultra fine point sharpie and a 01 Sakura Pigma, after coloring I went over lines with the fine point sharpie and a thicker point sharpie. I colored using Fine Touch watercolor pencils and Niji watercolor paints. I also used two Faber-Castell watercolor pencils. - And a white pen for highlights.





May God Bless You, Your Family, Friend; Along With The Health Of Yourself, Family, Friends, And All Who Know You. ~ Amen


~ Firefly
Useful Links:
Would You Like To See More Of My Drawings? Click here.
Would You Like To Read My Blog Posts? Take A Look At The Official Blog Archive.
Have A Question?
Ask The Firefly!


 

1 comment:

Please when commenting take note of the "Posting Guidelines" page listed on the top of this blog. This insures that your comment will be seen by others and not just me when I'm doing comment moderation. Have a nice day! :D