Moko-Young's Factoid Firefly album on Photobucket

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

More Sketches!

Here are some more practices....These are over the past 2 weeks...or so. I hope anyone who wants to look enjoys these! :3


Sketched with a normal pencil then colored with soft pastel. After Ink is added (a sharpie ultra fine point). The horses I drew from memory the birds and cats I followed tutorials.







Random doodling with oil pastels.





 The apple and pear I think are both soft pastel and colored pencils. Other stuff is a sharpie pen.





Messing with baby oil and oil pastels with colored pencils.



This is more like a painting than a sketch but I was practicing so I guess it counts.
I followed a tutorial in a book for drawing the Cosmo, the rose is just how I draw a rose...My watercolor pencil skills almost ruined this, I just took over it with Raphael watercolors instead and went with it. - Watercolor, white pen, pencil for sketching, kneadable eraser.






May God bless all you and all you love as well as they health of yourself an all that know you! ~ Amen



~ Firefly



Useful Links:

Would You Like To See More Of My Drawings? Click here.
Would You Like To Read My Blog Posts? Take A Look At The Official Blog Archive.
Have A Question?


















2 comments:

  1. I like the eye :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't too fond of it myself...glad you liked it! :D

    ReplyDelete

Please when commenting take note of the "Posting Guidelines" page listed on the top of this blog. This insures that your comment will be seen by others and not just me when I'm doing comment moderation. Have a nice day! :D