Moko-Young's Factoid Firefly album on Photobucket

Friday, April 10, 2015

{Digital Art} Rather Upset Troll

Okay before I say anything I'mma say this: I don't like the expression but I wouldn't have been able to change it without painting the whole thing over so...Yep.

This is kind of a "redraw" like when a person draws something and then draws it again a long time later to show how their skills have improved...I think if I had planed it to be that from the start I would have done a similar expression but oh well!





























Original Drawing (VIDEO)




May God Bless You, Your Family, Friends; Along with the Health of Yourself, Family, and all That Know You. ~ Amen



~ Firefly





Useful Links:
Would You Like To See More Of My Drawings? Click here.
Would You Like To Read My Blog Posts? Take A Look At The Official Blog Archive.
Have A Question?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please when commenting take note of the "Posting Guidelines" page listed on the top of this blog. This insures that your comment will be seen by others and not just me when I'm doing comment moderation. Have a nice day! :D