Moko-Young's Factoid Firefly album on Photobucket

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

{Game Demo} Paisley Butterfly Virtual Piano

I've had this under my proverbial hat for a while, but never really took it out to play with...! But now I've done enough to release a demo. I hope you enjoy this brand new "game" by The Factoid Firefly Productions!


Creator's Notes:


Features:


  1. Can play up to 3 notes at once if using your computer's keyboard
  2. 2 octave piano
  3. Chord buttons for quick playing
  4. Ability to either click the notes or playing using the keyboard on your computer
  5. 1 Sound, that being an acoustic piano
  6. Custom Cursor

Irritations:

  1. Pressing multiple notes is buggy when including black and white keys together
  2. Pressing more than 3 notes starts to get sticky and it will cut a note or 2 out.


© All Rights Reserved – The Factoid Firefly (Blogspot); 1/7/2015 (2015)
No recreation or name usage permitted.

________




May God Bless You, Your Family, Friend; Along With The Health Of Yourself, Family, Friends, And All Who Know You. ~ Amen


~ Firefly
Useful Links:
Would You Like To See More Of My Drawings? Click here.
Would You Like To Read My Blog Posts? Take A Look At The Official Blog Archive.
Have A Question?
Ask The Firefly!


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1/21/2015

    Nice! I played Gubben Noak a few times (the only piano song I know) from ancient memory. Maybe you could implement a recording feature so you could save and edit your songs? Dunno if it's possible, but nevertheless I enjoyed this. I love the butterfly mascot and as always I love your innocence and purity! You are one of a kind!

    ReplyDelete

Please when commenting take note of the "Posting Guidelines" page listed on the top of this blog. This insures that your comment will be seen by others and not just me when I'm doing comment moderation. Have a nice day! :D