Moko-Young's Factoid Firefly album on Photobucket

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Drawing Demo #1 - Mushroom

This is a "demo" of me drawing a mushroom. I'm thinking about doing a series of things I draw a lot as a demo to show how I do it. They won't be slow and overly detailed but to give the idea of how I do it, everyone has their own style anyways.
 
The Object also is to be kinda like a tutorial but not exactly, if somebody wants to follow along or just make their own interpretation of how I do it results are welcomed!  - Even if the sketching is all you followed or used traditional media.

So this is Demo #1 of the possible series of my drawing demos, a mushroom.






May God Bless You, Your Family, Friends, The Health Of Yourself, Family, And All Those Who Know You. ~ Amen


~ Firefly


Useful Links:

Want so see more of my art? Visit the Official Factoid Firefly Art Archive Here.
All My Factoids Can Be Found At the Official Blog Archive Here.

Have A Question?
Ask The Firefly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please when commenting take note of the "Posting Guidelines" page listed on the top of this blog. This insures that your comment will be seen by others and not just me when I'm doing comment moderation. Have a nice day! :D