Moko-Young's Factoid Firefly album on Photobucket

Friday, July 12, 2013

[Traditional Art] La Vita Per L'Italia! - Plus Process Pictures

 [Traditional Art] La Vita Per L'Italia!


This drawing is based on Italy! I tried to put in some basic things I think of when I think of Italian food, and I ended up with a tomato, grapes, mushrooms, bread(!!!) and wine.

The words above the flag say "La Vite Per L'Italia" which means "Life for Italy".
Next to the Vase there are also word it's hard to see in this image but what it says it "L'Amore Di Dio è In I Fiori" Which means "The love of God is in the flowers".
And that's the extent of my Italian abilities....
 
Enjoy!

 

Time Taken: Approx: 4-5 days 

 

Materials Used:

Pencils:

  • 14 Crayola
  • 18 Prismacolor
  • 5 EK Memory
  • 6 Other
Total: 33

Markers:

  • 16 Crayola
  • 4 Sharpie
  • 1 Copic

Total: 21


Paints/Brushes:

  • 1, 3, 5 (round) paint brushes
  • Flat Plastic Paint brush (Larger)
  • 6 watercolor pencils
  • 2 tubes the fine touch
  • Tray Watercolor Paint
  • Left over colors from "Garden Beauty"
  • Poster-board paint

Total: N/A

Pens:

  • B, C, 5 - Prismacolor assorted pens
  • Fine tip/point sharpie
  • White pen

Total: 5

  • No. 2 pencil - Sketching
  • Artist's loft hard eraser; kneadable eraser – Erasing sketch lines I didn't like.
  • art stick – For shading on the blue vase.
  • blender pencil – Blending the colored pencil, thickening the paper, and making the painting
    shiny
  • 18 X 13 artist board

May God Bless You, Your Family, Friends; Along with the health of yourself, family, and all who know you. ~ Amen


~ Firefly


Useful Links:
Would You Like To See More Of My Drawings? Click here.
Would You Like To Read My Blog Posts? Take A Look At The Official Blog Archive.


Have A Question?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please when commenting take note of the "Posting Guidelines" page listed on the top of this blog. This insures that your comment will be seen by others and not just me when I'm doing comment moderation. Have a nice day! :D