Moko-Young's Factoid Firefly album on Photobucket

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

[Traditional Art] Koph Mushroom Village - Painting 1/3 for donation

This is one of three paintings for an organization so they can raise money by selling it/them.
The drawing is based off of two drawings I've drawn in the past and kinda put together.
Artistically I'm not sure how much I like it, it's growing on me slowly but the way both drawings were blended in to this one I'm pretty happy with! 

Enjoy!

Drawings it's based off of:
Drawing one
Drawing two

Materials:

Pencils:

  • 14 Prismacolor premier colored pencils
  • 4 Crayola
  • 1 other

Total: 19

Paint:

  • 14 Niji watercolor tubed paint
  • 4 The Fine Touch tubed watercolor paint
  • 4 Watercolor pencils (faber casttle)
  • Poster-board paints
  • White Acrylic paint
Total: approx 24-28


Markers/Pens:

  • 17 Crayola
  • Sharpie black fine point
  • Sakura pigma brush pen
  • Sharpie white oil paint pen
Total: 20

Other:

  • Blender pencil
  • 12X12 Canvas
  • 2, 6, flat plastic - Brushes
  • Art Stick
  • No 2 pencil (sketching)


May God Bless You, Your Family, Friends; Along With The Health Of Yourself, Family, And All Who Know You. ~ Amen

~Firefly


Useful Links:
Would You Like To See More Of My Drawings? Click here.
Would You Like To Read My Blog Posts? Take A Look At The Official Blog Archive.


Have A Question?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please when commenting take note of the "Posting Guidelines" page listed on the top of this blog. This insures that your comment will be seen by others and not just me when I'm doing comment moderation. Have a nice day! :D