Moko-Young's Factoid Firefly album on Photobucket

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Blue Winds

Here's a poem and picture set.

This poem is about feeling empty and bitter, but slowly coming to fruition and freedom. There's lot of context throughout the whole poem but since I'm dealing with excerpts...Yeah I'm going to just put the general gist of it.

The picture is done totally in GIMP, I did record myself drawing it but idk if I'll make a video, if I do I probably won't post it right away. I tried to make it more stylized with sharp edges but it looked terrible, I also was aiming for a more detailed face but somehow simple just looked better so I went with it. I did color everything in blues, I didn't cheat even though it killed me not to just use colorize.
I know the hands and arms look weird, I'm bad at poses and hands, and drawing with a mouse makes it worse.

There are 8 verses, I'm putting here, 1, 2, 5, 8

I feel a tug of war inside,
My emotions trying to find a place to abide,
I see and feel that something in me has died,
But I wonder, was I ever really alive?
...
Yes, I walked around and payed my daily dues,
Sure I was painting a rainbow worth of colors,
But my favorite color group was the blues,
And yes, of course I've been breathing but was it really air,
I can't really tell within all of the despair.
...
This wind it blows within me,
Swirls the storms inside,
My emotions are more unstable than the moons effect on the tide,
Surly I'm awaking to who I'm supposed to be,
Possibly I'm slowly but surly becoming free.
...
Though my tears they fall,
Being washed with the rain,
The wind that blew around me ,
No longer symbolizes pain.
But now the peace of mind but freedom I have gained.




~ God Bless ~

 ~Firefly








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please when commenting take note of the "Posting Guidelines" page listed on the top of this blog. This insures that your comment will be seen by others and not just me when I'm doing comment moderation. Have a nice day! :D