Moko-Young's Factoid Firefly album on Photobucket

Friday, September 11, 2015

Character Design - Bunny Character

During this Hiatus I have come up with a bunny character! I'm not sure what I'm gonna do with it but at least I have it for maybe a new game, or a story...not sure. These images were taken with a cellphone camera so they're gonna be kinda LQ.

So I haven't named her yet, I don't know what to name her to be honest...it might come eventually.

This is the first drawing, it's ink and watercolor along with some soft pastels.
I like this style personally.




These 2 drawings(on one page) are drawn with Prismacolor pens, then base-colored with Sharpies and Bic Markers (which are alcohol based) and shaded with colored pencils blended with a colorless blender pencil.




I hope you enjoy her!


~ God Bless ~

~ Firefly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please when commenting take note of the "Posting Guidelines" page listed on the top of this blog. This insures that your comment will be seen by others and not just me when I'm doing comment moderation. Have a nice day! :D