Moko-Young's Factoid Firefly album on Photobucket

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Tip of the Week: Doodle

Sometimes when you have no clue what to do, the best thing is to doodle! When you work at drawing so much you might get discouraged and the fun and enjoyment is taken away; the best way to avoid such things is to doodle, get some paper and just draw whatever!

You might get some of your best ideas from doodling, I got my idea for African drawings that way, I've gotten other ideas as well from it.
Doodles can also help when making characters and stuff just play around and you might find something great come out of it!


~ God Bless ~


~ Firefly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please when commenting take note of the "Posting Guidelines" page listed on the top of this blog. This insures that your comment will be seen by others and not just me when I'm doing comment moderation. Have a nice day! :D