Moko-Young's Factoid Firefly album on Photobucket

Monday, May 5, 2014

3 New Drawings - [Traditional Art]Sunny Scare; Mushroom Forest; Old But Beautiful

[Traditional Art] Sunny Scare:

Haiiii, I know I've been away but it's cause I have lots of problems and can't get to internet or even use the laptop much. Here's a drawing I drew while waiting for a lot of hours in the car, I turned the whole front seat and dash-board in to a art studio. I used prismacolor inking pens and colored pencils, 2 copic markers (I only have 3 so don't think I'm rich), come crayola colored pencils and a lot of markers, random other pencils, white paint and a white pen.

I had to use a very old phone with a camera so the quality isn't the best and the red overtone is because the sun was setting behind me.



Bigger Version




[Traditional Art] Mushroom Forest

I'm not fully happy with this one but I do like the mushrooms. :3
The Picture is VERY LQ and I tried to fix colors best I could and make it not look so messy in GIMP but oh wells... I used Markers and colored pencils.


[Traditional Art] Old But Beautiful

Here's a new drawing of an older African Woman, I discovered about myself that I rarely use cool colors as a focal point of a drawing. I just happened to do cool colors for the dress with the blue and green so I added purple to complete the cool accidental theme.

The base colors for the dress, hat ( I don't know the technical name for it) and skin were all done in child's crayon first then colored pencil then marker. - I actually drew this on a slant, I tilted it in GIMP after I was trying to fix colors since I took with the phone camera....came out a bit over contrast but oh wells.  Yet again drawn in the car but hey I'm learning to brave the elements! 

Bigger Version

 May God Bless You, Your Family, Friends; And The Health Of yourself Family and all that know you! ~ Amen


~ Firefly



Useful Links:
Would You Like To See More Of My Drawings? Click here.
Would You Like To Read My Blog Posts? Take A Look At The Official Blog Archive.


Have A Question?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please when commenting take note of the "Posting Guidelines" page listed on the top of this blog. This insures that your comment will be seen by others and not just me when I'm doing comment moderation. Have a nice day! :D