Moko-Young's Factoid Firefly album on Photobucket

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

[Digital Art] Tilly's Rose Garden - Splash Screen

Okay so the olde one for the demo, I no longer like it, I  don't know if I ever actually liked it, it was kinda done on the fly and wasn't really...polished looking...Soooooo here's a more polished, from scratch splash screen for my game! Everything Drawn in GIMP, the background is a screen shot of a room in the game itself.

Time Taken: Approx: 6-7 hours.



Song in this video is an instrumental of this song By. Summertimes End


If you wish to play my demo (which has the old splash screen) click here.
If you play the demo, I hope you enjoy it and please give feedback in that post on what you think, I've done a lot since then I might to an update post soon on it.

Enjoy!


May God Bless You, Your Family, Friend; Along With The Health Of Yourself, Family, Friends, And All Who Know You. ~ Amen


~ Firefly


Useful Links:
Would You Like To See More Of My Drawings? Click here.
Would You Like To Read My Blog Posts? Take A Look At The Official Blog Archive.


Have A Question?
Ask The Firefly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please when commenting take note of the "Posting Guidelines" page listed on the top of this blog. This insures that your comment will be seen by others and not just me when I'm doing comment moderation. Have a nice day! :D