Moko-Young's Factoid Firefly album on Photobucket

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

[Traditional Art] Fluffy Mei - Colored Pencil Drawing - First Drawing of 2016!!

Haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! Yes yes I hardly post art anymore...I know...I'm sorry! It's just a pain in the neck. There are many drawings I haven't posted, I might make a video or something for 2015 to make up for it...But anyway back to what I've done now!
Process Pictures

Some might remember Mei the feather-tailed-rabbit...An invention of my childhood don't judge me! Lol
Well anyway, she's getting a revisit....And a make-over of sorts. This is a colored pencil drawing of her if she was actually furry now just a chibi character...I hope you enjoy!





Time Taken: Approx - 7-9 hours


Media:


  • 36 - Prismacolor Colored Pencils
  • 10 - EK Memory Pencils
  • 8 - Crayola Colored Pencils


  • 6 - Other (random/ off brands)
  • Kneadable eraser - lighting lines, erasing
  • Normal Pencil - Sketching
  • Canson Mixed Media Paper
  • Sharpener


May God Bless And Keep In Good Health Yourself And All You Know And Love ~ Amen


~ Firefly


Useful Links:
Would You Like To See More Of My Drawings? Click here.
Would You Like To Read My Blog Posts? Take A Look At The Official Blog Archive.


Have A Question?
Ask The Firefly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please when commenting take note of the "Posting Guidelines" page listed on the top of this blog. This insures that your comment will be seen by others and not just me when I'm doing comment moderation. Have a nice day! :D