Moko-Young's Factoid Firefly album on Photobucket

Monday, February 22, 2016

I think it's time I finally do it....

Hey everyone! It seems I'll have constant internet for a bit so I'm going to attempt something...
Well some might remember that I did a tip of the week...Well I kinda fell off the wagon with that but I'm hoping to make up for it....I'm going to attempt to write a new blog post once a week.

If I post some drawings that post counts for the week, unless I posted an actual post about something useful then it's just a bonus post.

I have some upcoming posts planned already about paper, a program review, and other advice.


Oh, and since I started this blog my outlook has changed a wee bit, before this was just going to be about cheap art supplies, but as you can see I have expanded a lot so this blog will be about anything art related that I'm interested in. The least thing though, will be how to draw. I'm not a very good how to teacher and I won't pretend I am. Don't worry, I still use cheap art supplies and I don't look "down" on them just because I've "grown up". There will be more on cheap and free programs and supplies in the future!

So stay tuned and enjoy!


God Bless,

~ Firefly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please when commenting take note of the "Posting Guidelines" page listed on the top of this blog. This insures that your comment will be seen by others and not just me when I'm doing comment moderation. Have a nice day! :D