Moko-Young's Factoid Firefly album on Photobucket

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

New Animation For Tilly's Rose Garden

You might remember  This Animation I did last year for Tilly's Rose Garden, everything is in frames and done in movie maker. Well I've made another one only I made it in game maker with timelines, now there's no extra video to upload with the game! I'm rather happy how it turned out. Here's the animation in a video. I had to re add sounds in movie maker because I can't' record off my sound card.





 



Enjoy!


~ God Bless ~


~ Firefly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please when commenting take note of the "Posting Guidelines" page listed on the top of this blog. This insures that your comment will be seen by others and not just me when I'm doing comment moderation. Have a nice day! :D